Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Disney Pin Holder

What to do with all those Disney pins you got on vacation?  That was the question I had been asking myself since returning from Disney World in July.  My daughter wanted hers to hang on the wall while my son wanted to use his pin holder we purchased while at Disney.  After looking on-line to get ideas, I decided to do make a cute, girly cork board.  I bought a cork board at hobby lobby, some fabric to match my daughter's room and trim.  All items were on-sale last week!!  I covered the cork board with the fabric and used hot glue to attach it to the backside.  Next, I hot glued the trim around the edges.  I had some floral flowers I purchased at Garden Ridge for 90% off so I hot glued one of those in the corner.    For the hanger, I used hot glue to attach a green ribbon to the back side and tied a bow at the top.  All that was left was to add the pins!  I think it turned out cute and my daughter loves it!  The best part was that it took less than $10 to make:).




 

No comments:

Post a Comment