Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Great Teacher Gift

As Valentine's Day was fast approaching, I was frantically searching for some inspiration for a teacher's gift.  A few years ago, we got a Christmas gift that was our last name spelled with different colored letters.  I thought doing this with the teacher's last name in a frame would be unique and cute.  I searched online for letters that I could easily download.  Once I found the letters I wanted, I downloaded them to my computer and then onto my Walgreens photo account.   I ordered an 8X10 collage print of the letters from Walgreens for only $4.50 and purchased a frame from Hobby Lobby for half-off.  I paid under $12 for each teacher gift and I think they turned out very cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment